What is Skin Rejuvenation?
Skin rejuvenation is the process of correcting some of the damaging affects of aging. Factors that can play a part in visible skin damage include:
- overexposure to the sun
- genetic predisposition (inherited poor skin)
- repeated facial movements
Leading to problems such as:
- pigmentation changes, brown spots
- visible capillaries (blood vessels) on the face
- wrinkles, and reduced elasticity of the skin
What can I do?
- Book a consultation with one of our specially trained registered nurses for a skin analysis to identify problem areas and discuss your treatment options
- Develop a plan with your cosmetic nurse to address a specific concern, or use a combination of therapies to address multiple issues
- Stick to your recommended after care plan to help ensure log-term results