Skin Care Products
Not all skin care products are created equal. To ensure the best results for you and your skin its important to know the key features to look for in quality skin care products and regimes:
- Concentrated active ingredients, usually only found in medical grade products.
- A simple and effective routine.
- A tailored programme specific to your skin type and sun damage.
- Support and expertise from a reliable team.
Illawarra Dermatology + Laser Clinic recommends the Australian made Synergie Practitioner range of skin care products, which we’re also proud to be able to offer for sale at our clinic.
Protect. Change. Nurture. Synergie Practitioner Skincare
Synergie is a 100% Australian owned and made cosmeceutical company. Founded by Terri Vinson, an Australian biomedical scientist and cosmetic chemist, the 3 key principals of the Synergie philosophy – Protect. Change. Nurture – reflects Terri’s commitment to formulating products that are not only designed for Australian conditions and create visible results, but contain only high-quality, safe, ethical ingredients (no parabens, artificial colours or fragrances, mineral oil, SLS-Sodium Lauryl Sulfate or PEG-Propylene Glycol!). In addition, Synergie products are cruelty free certified (CCF Australia).
The Synergie skincare philosophy is based on 3 key principles:
- Protect – UV protection under our harsh Australian sun is essential to combat skin ageing.
- Change – Synergie’s active cosmeceutical ingredients are formulated to achieve visible results.
- Nurture – All products are formulated with the safest, gentlest and most ethical ingredients. Quality Skincare is as much about what is not included as what is.